My Pet Animal





Like others I have a pet animal. My pet is dog. It is an Alsatian dog. My father brought it when it was there months old. On the very day of its coming to our house, I felt love for it. I bring it up with all care and love. I call it Tom.
Tom is three years old now. It has a long mouth with two erect ears. It is of ash color. Its teeth and nails are sharp and its body is covered with thick fur. It has two bright keen eyes which show its intelligence and ferocity. It is not only big but also healthy. It is very strong too.
Tom is fond rice, flesh and bone. I give it food twice a day-first in the morning and again in the afternoon. Every member of our family takes care of Tom as it is obedient to all of us.
Tom is very ferocious in nature, particularly towards unknown person. It barks loudly at any one other than relations. Although Tom is wild and ferocious by nature it is very mild obedient and faithful to all the members of our family, particularly to me. I am fond of it and it is also very fond of me. A very cordial relation has grown u between Tom and me. Tom is also my playmate. I take it with me when I go out for a walk in the evening. As I throw anything at a certain distance, it runs quickly, picks it up and brings it back to me. As I run, it runs with. If I am on jogging, it also follows me.
Tom is our most faithful friend. It watches our house at night against thieves and other miscreants. It is dear to all of us and enemy to none.
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
VetandTech
AUTHOR
June 20, 2022 at 6:11 AM delete

Surgical packs and kits contain a set of important surgical tools. They fulfill the needs of a surgeon. They can provide ease to the operator during surgical tasks. They are crafted with premium quality materials that possess high strength.

Reply
avatar